AdventHealth Sales and Account Representative Hospice FT Day in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Sales and Account Representative Hospice FT Day - AdventHealth Hospice Care
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Hospice Care
- AdventHealth Hospice Care is the only not-for-profit, faith-based, Hospice provider in the Greater Orlando Area
- We are part of the largest healthcare system in the area, AdventHealth
- For almost 30 years, we have provided compassionate care to patients and families during their time of need
- We are a growing organization looking for special talent to come and grow with us
- Besides offering world-class entertainment at the theme parks, the Central Florida area boasts many other entertainment options, such as state parks, nearby beaches, restaurants, performing arts, and professional sports
- Full Time Day Shift
- Provides direct sales and marketing within an assigned geographic area to physicians and their staff, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities to develop and nourish relationships with persons who may influence referral of patients and their care givers to the Hospice of the Comforter program.
- Utilizes marketing collaterals to maintain a presence in the facilities and provides brochures and additional information for dissemination to those with potential for hospice needs.
- Conducts “Lunch and Learn” events for referral sources to inform and educate clients and customers about Hospice of the Comforter, its services, mission and vision. As needed, this will be completed in coordination with the Education Department.
- Attends networking/medical professional meetings to represent Hospice of the Comforter, as needed.
- Meets with family members of patients with potential needs for hospice and provides family with consent forms and get forms signed when they agree to admit patient to Hospice of the Comforter’s services when requested/directed by the Admissions/Referrals Department.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, healthcare, or related field is required. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted at the discretion of the Administrator.
- A minimum of 3 years marketing experience is required. Healthcare and/or hospice experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Communications and Public Relations procedures.
- Knowledge (intermediate to advanced) of the sales process.
The Hospice Specialist is responsible for marketing Hospice of the Comforter services, mission, vision to an assigned geographic area within the communities it serves and develop relationships with hospital, skilled nursing and assisted living staff members and local physicians with the potential of referring patients to Hospice of the Comforter to increase referrals and foster relationships in the community.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.