AdventHealth Diet Host in Burleson, Texas
Diet Host - Texas Health Huguley- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location Address: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
Top Reasons to Work At Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
- Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on the way to Magnet status—2020.
- Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite full-service fitness center.
- Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
- Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
Sunday - Tuesday 7am-7pm & Wednesday 7am-1pm
You Will Be Responsible For:
Interacts with patients and other employees in a pleasant and helpful manner with patient satisfaction in mind always.
Adheres to specific diets and nutritional guidelines when offering menu options to further the healing of the patient.
Accurately and efficiently serves each patient meal.
Reviews menu processing system with patients and help patients choose their food options.
Provides verbal menu and takes meal orders electronically from patients on assigned floors during allotted time.
Delivers late trays and picks up tray carts post meal.
Works additional tray line stations if requested by leadership.
Assures efficient patient food service by accurate use of the CBORD Diet Office software system.
Follows proper procedure during computer downtime for continuation of accurate patient meal service.
Communicates with nursing, dietitians, and other care providers to provide best nutritional care for patients
Follows all safety and sanitation standards set by hospital and nutrition department.
What You Will Need:
High school graduate or GED
Basic computer skills.
Experience with patient food service and modified diets desirable.
Patient tray delivery experience desirable.
Current food handler license as recognized by the state of Texas.
Responsible for accurate ordering of meals through personal visits with patients. The diet host will take verbal orders for meals from patients and order them electronically. Utilizes diet office software program in the function of these duties. Promotes optimal patient, guest, and interdepartmental staff relations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.