AdventHealth Ultrasound Tech Weekend - Murray in Chatsworth, Georgia
Ultrasound Tech WEEKEND AdventHealth Murray
Location Address: Murray Medical Center – Chatsworth, GA
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Gordon and Murray
Five-star Rating, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Top 100 Community Hospitals, Becker’s Hospital Review
Top 100 Rural Hospitals, Becker’s Hospital Review
Located in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains
Co-workers that feel like family
Part-Time - Weekends
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs those duties directly involved with a variety of technical procedures for the purpose of detecting pathology.
- Assures responsibilities for the patient flow and all other matters pertaining to patient care, ensures patient and employee safety.
- Direct patient responsibility for geriatric, adult, adolescent, pediatric, and neonatal patient care until the patient is returned to his/her room or until outpatient is discharged.
- The technologist is directly involved in a variety of ultrasound procedures including biopsies, has an extensive experience with available ultrasound equipment in terms of product evaluation, troubleshooting and quality control.
- Establishes and maintains a good rapport and professional relationship with fellow employees, other department and medical staff.
- Recommends action necessary for improvement of the overall discipline and other actions regarding personnel.
What You Will Need:
ARDMS certified or eligible (must complete ARDMS within 12 months of employment)
Prior Ultrasound experience preferred
RVT and ARRT preferred
Responsible for the quality and efficiency of the Ultrasound Department. Performs diagnostic ultrasound imaging procedures. Maintains records of examinations performed. Obtains and documents patient clinical information as needed. Participates in standby call. Performs basic patient care within scope of practice and to departmental standards. Assists in radiology department as needed. Responsibility to adhere to the Gordon Hospital Corporate compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and Federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.