AdventHealth RN Endoscopy Days in Daytona Beach, Florida
Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Parkway Daytona Beach, FL 32117
- Immediate health benefits
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of sunny Daytona Beach, FL.
- Utilizes his/her knowledge and skills in giving safe and effective nursing care. Maintains appropriate infection control measures and maintains a safe work/ patient environment.
- Implements physician orders which concern medications, treatment, and diagnostic measures including monitoring the patient during procedures utilizing moderate sedation.
- Maintains unit supply and equipment inventories as directed. Reports malfunctioning equipment to the endoscopy coordinator or nurse manager.
- Cares for specimens properly and handles their disposition/ delivery according to hospital/lab policy.
- Uses time, effort and materials economically. Floats to other surgical service units as patient/census needs require.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing,
- One to two years of general nursing experience in an acute care setting.
- Two to three years in the required specialty.
- BLS and ACLS required.
- Current registered nurse license with the Florida State Board of Examiners.
This specially trained nurse assists the surgeon in performing surgical procedures. Responsibilities include planning, implementing and/or supervising the care of the endoscopy patient. Maintains a safe and aseptic environment during procedures. Responsible to adhere to the Adventist Health System Corporate Compliance Plan, and to all the rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.