AdventHealth Engagement Specialist Health Park Part Time in Kissimmee, Florida
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development opportunities.
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth network.
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across the nation.
- Part Time Weekdays
- Varied Hours between 6:30am and 7PM
- Serves as a brand ambassador for the Health Park, enlivening our Mission, Vision, Values, and Service Standards; serves as a liaison between consumers and AdventHealth entities
- Proactively guides consumers through their Health Park experience, providing information about services, hours of operation, and highlighting features, events, engagement tools, etc.
- Assists consumers in the scheduling of appointments if needed and maintains knowledge of scheduling policies and procedures.
- Confirms patient demographics and account information is accurate and completed prior to visit.
- Provides support in the execution of Health Park signature experiences
- Ability to work in multiple computer systems as well as adapt to technology updates
- Bilingual Preferred
- High school graduate with 2-years of healthcare experience or 2-years of hospitality experience
- Or Associate degree with 1-year of healthcare experience or 1-year hospitality experience
- Bachelor’s degree Preferred
- Must maintain current BLS certification. If certification is not current at time of hire, employee must obtain a valid card within their first ninety days
The Engagement Specialist, under the general direction of the Health Park Manager is responsible, accountable, and empowered to deliver a seamless, personalized, and exceptional experience by assisting consumers with visit flow processes for all entities within the Health Park. The Engagement Specialist is responsible for enlivening our Service Standards of Keep Me Safe, Love Me, Make it Easy, and Own it for every person, every time. In addition to the expectations listed below, the Health Park Engagement Specialist will support other needs as directed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.