AdventHealth Registered Nurse-ED FT Nights in Manchester, Kentucky
Centrally located to outdoor recreation activities
Community Involvement always giving back to the community
- Assess Patients and Respond to Changes in Patient Conditions
- Manage Emergency Patient Situations such as Codes
- Maintain mental and reasoning capabilities
- Ability to prioritize work
- Knowledge to identify patient acuity levels
- ASN required; BSN preferred
- One year ED experience preferred
Maintains professional licensure of the Registered Nurse in the state of Kentucky
- Maintains CPR Certification
- Successfully completed arrhythmia recognition competency during orientation
Provides direct and indirect patient care in the emergency room setting. Communicates with physician’s / team leaders / coworkers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.