AdventHealth Operating Room Facilitator Full Time Nights in New Smyrna, Florida
OR Facilitator Nights AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach
Location Address: 401 Palmetto St, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth New Smyrna
- Health benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of sunny Daytona Beach, FL.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assesses and maintains cleanliness of all areas of the Main Operating Room (OR) and SDS OR areas.
- Assesses spills in OR and handles appropriately.
- Assesses need for specific personal protection while carrying out tasks and follows policy.
- Assures patients are appropriately transported to and from surgery and Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), using two identifiers to assure correct patient is being transported.
- Possesses ability to determine if assistance is required for transportation from a physical aspect to the need for a nurse to accompany the transport, and communicates need for assistance as appropriate.
- Maintains adequate supplies for cleaning, specimens, and suction equipment.
What You Will Need:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Promotes teamwork.
- Customer service oriented.
- Understands resources and uses appropriately.
- Promotes cost containment.
- Fluent in the English language (spoken and written).
- BLS certification.
Transporting, cleaning, holding for preps and other duties per job description. Apply the knowledge and skills necessary to assist nursing personnel to provide care to the patients/ clients/families served and to maintain the cleanliness and smooth function of the operating room.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach
Shift: 3 - Night
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.