AdventHealth CT Technologist PRN in Orange City, Florida
CT Technologist Per Diem Days
AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Location Address: 1055 Saxon Boulevard, Orange City, FL 32763
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Fish Memorial Hospital:
- Work for an organization whose mission is to "Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of lifestyle with a lost cost of living
- No state income tax
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs CT imaging procedures
- Maintains records of examinations performed
- Where appropriate by licensure and cross training, may function as a Radiology technologist
- Prepares and administers contrast material for CT, including administration of oral and IV contrast per radiologist instructions and exam protocols
What you will need:
- Associates degree or technical degree in related field.
- Two year's hospital-based clinical radiology experience preferred.
- Completion of a radiologic technology training and ARRT registration.
- FL CRT License required.
- BLS from American Heart Association.
- ARRT (CT) certification preferred.
Under general supervision, primary duties include imaging both neuro and body scans on patients from neonate to geriatric, following the age specific guidelines of the facilities parameters, transmitting images for diagnostic interpretation, and keeping the hospital computer system up to date with the progress of these exams. The CT technologist actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all, while implementing the principles of the facilty
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.