All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : 8:00 till 5:00
Location: 501 REDMOND RD NW, ROME, 30165
The role you’ll contribute:
The executive assistant provides the support necessary for the executive staff to meet the day-to-day functions of the department. The handling of confidential information is part of daily responsibilities. The executive assistant enhances executive's effectiveness by providing executive support; appointment scheduling; document preparation and distribution; travel planning and communication with leadership, outside callers and visitors; and special projects as assigned by leadership.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Maintains paper and electronic files of all correspondence, documents, reports, and other materials.
• Develops and maintains the calendar in Outlook to establish key dates, including weekly and monthly meetings for
direct reports, budget, committee, and board meetings.
• Handles incoming phone calls with professional courtesy, confidentiality, and diplomacy. Understands work priorities and handles calls accordingly.
• Assists in creating/editing power point presentations, following up with departments on required data.
Schedules and maintains executive's calendars. Notes meeting announcements or changes and updates the calendar.
• Provides necessary logistics for meetings (internal and external) such as agenda, facilities, catering, accommodations
and technical equipment.
• Organizes weekly/monthly conference calls for executives keeping in close correspondence with attendees/invitees to confirm acceptance of attendance.
• Displays courtesy, flexibility in handling frequent schedule changes. Thinks creatively and finds innovative solutions for fitting critical appointments into complex schedules.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Redmond
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth Redmond
Req ID: 22028104
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.