AdventHealth Certified Surgical Tech II Operating Room FT Days in San Diego, California
Certified Surgical Tech II Operating Room AdventHealth Waterman
Location Address: 1000 Waterman Way Tavares, Florida 32778
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Waterman
- Great benefits such as: Onsite daycare, educational reimbursement
- State of the art unit with “Pod” Structure
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living just outside of Orlando, Florida
- Full Time, Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Adheres to AORN and AAMI Standards when working in the Operating Room and Sterile Processing.
- Displays working knowledge of surgical procedures and equipment/supplies.
- Maintains aseptic technique at all times.
- Carries out responsibilities in appropriate manner.
- Works collaboratively as a member of the surgical team
- Assumes on call assignment.
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Surgical Technology Program or Military Training Program in Surgical Technology
- Minimum 1-year experience as a Surgical Technologist in an Operating Room
- Basic Life Support
- Surgical Technology Certification
The Surgical Technologist II is responsible for the assembly, set-up, maintenance, and breakdown of the sterile field including instruments, equipment, and supplies used for surgical cases. They assist the surgeons, and other members of the surgical team as appropriate within their scope of practice. The surgical technologist also participates in the care of the surgical patient.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Waterman
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.