AdventHealth Certified Nursing Assistant PCU Cardiology Interventional FT Nights in Sebring, Florida
Certified Nursing Assistant AdventHealth Sebring
Location Address: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Sebring
- Up to $1000 Sign on Bonus
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
You Will Be Responsible For:
All essential functions must be performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assists in the patient/family care using established techniques with the multidisciplinary team.
- Documents personal care, intake and output, vital signs and weights as outlined in policy.
- Maintains clinical competency.
- Performs patient care as delegated following hospital policies.
- Maintains current clinical, technical and professional competencies.
- May participate as a member of the Patient Care Delivery team that includes: Virtual Care RN, bedside RN & LPN.
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
High school diploma or certificate of completion Nursing Assistant Program
Florida C.N.A. License
- BLS -condition of employment
- CPI within 6 months of employment (Emergency Department and Behavioral Health Unit)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Medical terminology
- Previous CNA Experience
- Previous 12 lead EKG experience (Emergency Department only)
The Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.), under the supervision of the LPN and/or RN, provides physical care as part of the multidisciplinary team, in accordance with the Hospital mission, physician and patient expectations.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Sebring Wauchula Lake Placid
Shift: 3 - Night
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.