AdventHealth HE-Preschool Teacher Full Time Days in Sebring, Florida
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Preschool Teacher Full Time days Preschool Aide Per Diem Days" AdventHealth Sebring
Location Address: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Sebring
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast Work Hours/Shift: Full Time Days 8a to 5p
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provide positive atmosphere for children.
- Prepare and follow manager approved lesson plans for weekly units.
- Supervise children and follow discipline guidelines.
- Record accidents/incidents appropriately.
- Communicate with parents on a daily basis.
- Ensure safety and cleanliness of classroom and playground.
- Provide proper potty assistance as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Infant/Child CPR and First Aid
- 45 hour State Child Care Course
- 10 hours in-service hours annually
- Attend all staff meetings.
Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on physical, psychosocial, educational, safety, and related criteria, appropriate to the age of the child served in the classroom. The skills and knowledge needed to provide such care may be gained through education, training, or experience. Must be able to speak, read, and write English
Provide a safe learning environment for non-school age children
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Sebring Wauchula Lake Placid
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.