AdventHealth HE-Preschool Teacher Full Time Days in Sebring, Florida
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provide positive atmosphere for children.
- Prepare and follow manager approved lesson plans for weekly units.
- Supervise children and follow discipline guidelines.
- Record accidents/incidents appropriately.
- Communicate with parents on a daily basis.
- Ensure safety and cleanliness of classroom and playground.
- Provide proper potty assistance as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Infant/Child CPR and First Aid
- 45 hour State Child Care Course
- 10 hours in-service hours annually
- Attend all staff meetings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.