AdventHealth Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Full Time Nights Sebring, FL $10k Bonus in Sebring, Florida
Location Address: 4200 Sun N Lake Blvd, Sebring, FL 33872
Licensed Practical Nurse -
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth:
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a hometown family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast. Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
Full Time / Nights
You Will Be Responsible For:
All essential functions must be performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs nursing care for assigned patients within the limitations of licensure and nursing department policy and licensure
- Observe patient/family needs in relation to presenting problem, care needs, physical condition and learning need.
- Observation on all patients and follow up as per policy
- Identifies problems and / or nursing diagnosis and plans for nursing interventions.
- Anticipates patient care problems and initiates corrective actions.
- Recognizes abnormal diagnostic laboratory data, blood gas values, radiologic data and reports results to RN or physician
- Recognizes the patient’s and family’s perception of hospitalization and health status.
- Identifies the patient’s learning needs and implements appropriate measures to meet them including the family in the process.
What You Will Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – All:
- Minimum of Technical Certificate in Practical Nursing
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- Current Florida LPN license
- IV Certification within 90 days of employment
- BLS - condition of employment
Under the supervision of a registered nurse, the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides fundamental physical and psychological nursing care to patients as part of the multidisciplinary team in accordance with the hospital’s mission, physician and patient/s expectations.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) shall be responsible and accountable for making decisions that are based upon the individual’s educational preparation and experience in nursing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.