AdventHealth LPN Home Health - PRN Days in Sebring, Florida
LPN Home Health PRN Days - AdventHealth Home Care
Location Address: 4500 Sun N Lake Blvd, Sebring, FL, 33872
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Home Care
- Faith Based & Mission Driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful lakes, golf courses, and Florida's oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either coast
You Will Be Responsible For:
Performs care of assigned patients. Ensures assessment and documentation of continued skilled need, monitoring of homebound status, completes interdisciplinary communication and discharge planning.
Addresses all nursing diagnoses identified in the Plan of Care.
Ongoing evaluation and education of client in holistic manner. Reassess the patient as directed by the Registered Nurse.
- Communicates with RN Case Manager, Patient Care Supervisor and physician for direction and clarification when concerns are noted. Communicates with team to facilitate interdisciplinary continuity of care and appropriate discharge planning
- Participates in care conferences and other case reviews.
- Receives and provides hand-off report to RN Case Manager.
- Assures physician orders for care meet regulatory requirements.
- LPNs are supervised by the RN as often as necessary but at least every sixty days.
- Provides point of service accurate, correct documentation according to agency/regulatory policy and procedures.
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing;
1 year of LPN experience.
Current FL LPN License
The home health Licensed Practical Nurse performs the nursing skills of observation, planning, implementation and evaluation in delivery of patient care under the supervision of the Registered Nurse. Coordinates care with the RN Case Manager, Patient Care Supervisor and physician. Performs procedures, instructs the patient or family in self-care, observes and monitors clinical status, administers medications, draws labs. Has/obtains good understanding of Medicare regulations and eligibility requirements for homecare and follows all regulatory requirements. Care is directed towards teaching the patient how to manage the illness at home, assist through the rehabilitative process, and teach them how to return to the highest level of function possible to maintain independence in their own environment
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Home Care
Organization: AdventHealth Sebring Wauchula Lake Placid
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.