AdventHealth Nurse Manager PCU Cardiovascular FT Days in Tampa, Florida
- AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
- Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
- Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
- Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
- Communicates with courtesy when interacting with internal or external customers—in person or on the telephone.
- Meets regularly with staff to obtain feedback and provide guidance to improve outcomes.
- Monitors and maintains acceptable compliance with budgets. Will complete monthly variance report with appropriate action plans.
- Participates in quality improvement activities to improve processes and patient care.
- Participates in staff development by ensuring education, advancement of staff skills and certifications.
- Associates degree in Nursing or related field
- Three years of experience in clinical specialty. Must have at least two years of experience in working in a leadership role
- Current RN or APRN license to work in state of Florida
- Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Valid AHA Advanced life support certification (ACLS, PALS, NRP, NIHSS) per specialty/unit requirements
The Nurse Manager supervises, coordinates and performs patient care delivery on the assigned nursing units and is accountable for meeting standards. Supports Acute Care Services by planning, directing, and evaluating all nursing service functions and activities for the assigned patient care unit/units to ensure delivery of optimal available quality patient care and organizational effectiveness.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.