All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Per Diem, PRN
Shift : Various hours
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
The role you’ll contribute:
The Physical Therapist provides self-directed, effective therapy to patients in accordance with the Florida Physical Therapy Association standards and pursuant to the Florida Department of Professional Regulation, Chapter 486.021 (S): “Physical Therapist means a person who is licensed and who practices physical therapy in accordance with this chapter.”
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Demonstrates through behavior Florida Hospital’s Core Values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship and Teamwork as outlined in the organization’s Performance Excellence Program.
• Evaluation: Collection of comprehensive data pertinent to the patient’s health or situation; Performs consults as indicated from database collection.
• Re-Evaluation: Performs assessments as indicated due to changes in patient’s medical condition that will alter the PT treatment plan previously determined.
• Reassessments: Evaluates progress toward attainment of expected outcomes.
• Treatment Plan: Analyzes the assessment data to determine course of treatment.
• Goal Setting: Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patient or situation.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program with a specific degree/major in Physical Therapy
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth Tampa
Req ID: 23008004
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.