AdventHealth Respiratory Therapist - PCCS FT Days 15k Sign On Bonus in Tampa, Florida
Location Address: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
- AdventHealth Tampa Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
- Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
- Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
- Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
What You Will Need:
- Graduate from an AMA approved program by the National Board of Respiratory Care in Respiratory Therapy is required. AAS or AS is required.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) required or CRT registry eligible. Employees hired prior to January 1, 2015 will be exempt from this requirement employees hired after January 1, 2015 will be required to obtain registry RRT credential within 12 months from hire date.
- CPR/BLS, ACLS, PALS certification required.
- Minimum of two years clinical experience in acute care setting.
- Minimum of two years neonatal and/or pediatric critical care clinical experience in acute care setting required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.