All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Debt-Free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Day Shift
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth North Pinellas
The role you’ll contribute:
Conducts occupational therapy under the supervision of an occupational therapist.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Implements a treatment plan of care established by an Occupational Therapist utilizing Practice Standards and recommended techniques, insurance guidelines and patient’s needs.
• Monitors patient response and progress to treatment and communicates with the Occupational Therapist to modify treatment plan as appropriate
• Documents and Charges accurately, completely, and timely using measurable and objective terminology, following standards of practice, insurance guidelines and department /hospital policy and procedures
• Educates patients, family members, and caregivers about identified needs and including discharge recommendations
• May provide discharge planning assistance and information regarding appropriate selection/use of adaptive equipment and follow-up services
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
• Licensed in applicable state as a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: AdventHealth North Pinellas
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth North Pinellas
Req ID: 23008930
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.