AdventHealth Assistant Nurse Manager Medical Surgical Full Time Nights $10,000 Sign On Bonus $3,000 Relocation Assistance in Tavares, Florida
Assistant Nurse Manager AdventHealth Waterman
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus, $3,000 Relocation Assistance Available
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Lead the Employees – Has a working knowledge of performance expectations for assigned micro team.
- Performance Improvement - Demonstrates familiarity with the performance improvement model of the organization.
- Critical Thinking – Utilizes critical thinking skills in the performance of their duties as an Assistant Nurse Manager:
- Business of Healthcare Delivery – Utilizes a working knowledge of health care economics and healthcare public policy as it applies to the delivery of patient car
- Technology – Demonstrates an understanding of the technology utilized on the unit.
- Associate’s degree or Diploma in Nursing (BSN required within 4 yrs.)
- Specific experience as delineated by the unit of employment (see competencies
- BSN or Master of Science degree in Nursing (MSN) preferred
- Prior leadership experience preferred
- Current licensure with the Florida State Board of Nursing as a registered professional nurse (RN).
- Current AHA Basic Life Support certification (BLS)
- Current AHA Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACL
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.