AdventHealth Environmental Services Associate Full Time in Tavares, Florida
Environmental Services Associate AdventHealth Waterman
Location Address: 1000 Waterman Way Tavares, Florida 32778
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Waterman
- Great benefits, including health insurance coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living just outside of Orlando, Florida
Full-time, All Shifts, Rotating Weekends
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs a complete ten (10) step cleaning in areas throughout the hospital, including patient rooms, offices, departments, public areas or other areas as needed or required by schedule.
- High dust all horizontal surfaces per schedule.
- Sanitizes and spot cleans all assigned areas per schedule.
- Empties wastebaskets.
- Cleans bathroom and fixtures.
- Dry mops or vacuums floors.
- Sanitizes floors.
- Properly utilizes germicides and other chemicals.
- Actively engages in patient interaction, with sincerity and courtesy. Follows scripting as outlined in the AIDET process.
- Exposure to healthcare environmental conditions.
- High school diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- 1 year prior housekeeping or custodial experience (preferred)
Performing daily cleaning procedures and adheres to cleaning standards as outlined in Environment Services policy and procedures. Maintain areas of responsibility to the high standards set by the department, its member and Florida Hospital by following the cleaning duties include, but not limited to sanitizing surfaces, emptying trash, transport of hazardous waste from the point of generation to a designated secure storage area, cleaning toilets and showers, dust mopping and wet mopping floors, high dusting and vacuuming. Also cleans beds, vents, lights, walls, windows, door jambs and other hardware and any other duties as directed by leaders.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.