AdventHealth Registered Nurse Staff Pool/Float Nights Waterman in Tavares, Florida
Registered Nurse Staff Float Pool AdventHealth Waterman
Location Address: 1000 Waterman Way Tavares, Florida 32778
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Waterman
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living just outside of Orlando, Florida
- Great Benefits
- FT Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assesses and reassesses patients per hospital policy
- Develops the plan of care (IPOC)
- Provides patient education and training based on each patient’s needs and abilities
- Implements nursing interventions and treatments
- Mediation administration safety (MPPID)
- Manages workload and prioritizing care
- Facilitates discharge planning
- Directs nursing care assignments
- Pain management
- Patient Satisfaction
- Electronic Nursing documentation
- Practices within scope of practice
- Uses resources appropriately
- Hourly Rounding and impact on patient satisfaction
- Participates in continuing education
- Demonstrates knowledge of core measures that directly affect patient outcomes
- Demonstration of FHW Standards of Behavior.
- Demonstrates standards of practice at FHW
* Other Duties and Responsibilities* :
- Participation in on-boarding program.
- Completes initial unit based competencies.
- Completes new hire competencies.
What You Will Need:
- Basic Life Support Provider Certification (BLS)
- Current Florida license or New graduates offer contingent on passing NCLEX
- Graduate of School of Nursing with AS, AD, or Diploma
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The Nurse is responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment. Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery. Primary function is the delivery of competent, compassionate, and cost effective nursing care. To utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of the medical and nursing plan of care. This performance is in compliance with established policies, procedures and protocols under the supervision of the Nurse Manager, Director, Vice President of Clinical Services, and or designee
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Waterman
Shift: 3 - Night
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.