AdventHealth RN Medical Surgical Oncology Full Time Nights Up To $10,000 Sign-On Bonus $3,000 Relocation Assistance in Tavares, Florida
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- $10,000.00 Sign-On Bonus, $3,000.00 Relocation Incentive
- Great benefits such as: Education Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Demonstrates effective assessment skills to ensure quality patient care is provided.
- Performs and documents accurate initial assessment per unit standard which may include: initial observation, obtaining and interpreting information in terms of the patients' needs, safety, discharge planning, psych/social/cultural, family needs, multi-system physical assessment, patient/family level of knowledge and readiness to learn about disease process and care requirements. Reports appropriate information in a timely manner to responsible physician.
- Observes and monitors patient lab work for trends and reports abnormal lab tests to the appropriate physician and obtains appropriate interventions.
- Utilizes clinical data to implement appropriate interventions.
- Performs and documents ongoing patient assessment which accurately reflects patients' physical and mental status ranging from child to geriatric according to unit standards and patient condition.
- Current Florida Registered Nurse license required or if new graduate, offer contingent on passing NCLEX
- Basic Life Support (BLS)- (Accredited through American Heart Association) required
Candidate must have 2 years in a 'like' position to qualify for the incentive
Full Time Employment Contract Required
Rehires within last 12 months and internal employees not eligible
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.