All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Sign-on Bonus (up to $35k)
Relocation Bonus (up to $10k)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : 7p-7a
The community you’ll be caring for:
AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
The role you’ll contribute:
The Lead/Charge Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The Lead/Charge Nurse is responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment. Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery. Primary function is the delivery of competent, compassionate, and cost-effective nursing care. To utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of the medical and nursing plan of care. This performance is in compliance with established policies, procedures and protocols under the supervision of the Nurse Manager, Director,
Vice President of Clinical Services, and or designee.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Demonstrates effective assessment skills to ensure quality patient care is provided.
· Consistently develops an appropriate plan of care for patient from admission to discharge.
· Establishes appropriate implementation of nursing actions to ensure competent nursing care.
· Effectively evaluates the nursing plan of care to ensure safe, competent delivery of care.
· Assists unit and nursing managers/directors with unit operations and leadership.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Computer knowledge and skills
· Minimum Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing upon hire.
· Minimum of one year experience as a Registered Nurse in a critical care setting upon hire.
· Active Florida RN or APRN license required upon hire.
· Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification or RQI upon hire, then renewed quarterly following RQI protocols
· Current American Heart Association Advanced Life Support (ALS) certification or RQI upon hire, then renewed quarterly following RQI protocols
· Current NIHSS certification upon hire
· 8 hour of Stroke Education within 6 months of hire date, then annually
· 8 hours Hip & Knee Replacement / Spine Education within 6 months of hire date, then annually
· BSN or higher preferred
· 2 or more years in ICU hospital experience preferred
· Specialty certification preferred
· Experience as an OCN (Oncology Certified Nurse) Preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Shift: 3 - Night
Travel: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Req ID: 22000806
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.