Security Officer I Liasion AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Location Address: 2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
AdventHealth Wesley Chapel has been named to Healthgrades Top 250 Hospitals list. This places them in the top 5% of hospitals in the country for superior clinical performance and excellence
Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and central Pasco
Full Time, Day Shift
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Supports all department/organization policies and administrative decisions
• Performs all security related tasks as assigned by Supervisor, and keeps Supervisor apprised of unusual activities and events
• Acknowledges and responds to alarms, determines source of alarm and provides proper assistance
• Learns applicable systems and responds to safety needs as directed by Security leadership. Properly utilizes and maintains all issued and operated equipment. Operates radio equipment, knows and understands radio codes, and complies with all applicable laws and department policies and procedures
• Interacts with the public, customers, and other officers in a professional manner and provides assistance as directed including, but not limited to security escorts. Assists and helps coordinate special events
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Req ID: 22000262
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.