AdventHealth Case Manager Lead FT Days in Winter Park, Florida
Location Address: 201 NORTH LAKEMONT AVENUE
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Winter Park
- Full Time Days
- Monitors performance of the staff and report’s findings to the nurse manager or takes corrective action for improvement as appropriate.
- Demonstrates familiarity with the performance improvement model of the organization. Support performance improvement activities on the unit through problem identification, assessment, data gathering, change implementation, and evaluation of outcomes.
- Is supportive of Process Improvement Initiatives by sponsoring and/or participating in the activities. Ensures that practice changes, as a result of performance improvement activities, are implemented. Supports quality standards and initiatives set by the department.
- Utilizes critical thinking skills in the performance of their duties. Supports the planning, organizing, and leading of the unit through application of critical thinking skills. Utilizes data driven decision making, incorporating evidence into the decision process.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the technology utilized on the unit. Appropriately integrates technology into the day-to-day care of the patient and leverage technology to improve patient care outcomes
What Will You Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Experience as a Registered Nurse OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work (BSW)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- If RN, Bachelor’s degree of Nursing
- Master’s degree in Social Work MSW
- Experience in acute care hospital discharge planning
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- If RN, Current and valid Florida or Multi-State Department of Health Nursing License
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
- Accredited Care Manager (ACM)
The Care Manager Lead (CML) is a care management professional who supports the Care Management Operations Manager and/or Senior Manager in overall operations of the Care Management staff. Exhibits critical-thinking skills, creativity, and manages resources to achieve quality performance, positive employee relations and compliance with hospital guidelines. The CML staffs, trains, mentors and facilitates workflow processes within the care management team in the delivery of services to our patient population. The CML ensures quality care is delivered to our patients and effective stewardship of scarce resources. Supports change activities and works to ensure implementation of change that may occur. In the absence of the Operations Manager and Senior Manager, escalates all issues up to their immediate supervisor. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.